The Falcon HD Tracker is both versatile and economic while also providing all of the information that you need. This device effectively communicates vehicle tracking details to vehicle owners through GSM and GPRS networks. This tracker is ideal for fleet managers and parents in need of location, speed, and other driver tracking details that are readily available.
The Falcon HD comes with:
- An integrated GPS engine
- Embedded cellular
- PCS and GPS antennas
- An integrated OBD-II interface
- UDP support
Installing the Falcon HD is a snap too. This device comes with an integrated J1962 connector, and a design that eliminates the need and cost of hardware installation. The Falcon HD can be installed in a number of vehicles available in North America. Call us to find out if this is the right tracker for your fleet.
- Quick installation
- No internal battery
- Live 24/7 tracking
- Position updates (2 minutes during operation/10 minutes while off)
- Mobile software access (iOS and Android support).
- 6 month fleet vehicle history
- Geo Zone Notifications via email or text
- Global 3D mapping
- Idle, speed, and ignition alerts
If you’re looking to monitor company vehicles, the Road Runner 4 is an ideal GPS vehicle tracker solution. This compact device includes:
- Next-generation GSM/GPRS technology
- Internal 200 mAh back-up battery
- Various sleep modes
- 3-axi accelerometer designed for motion detection
- 3 inputs/outputs
- Strong internal antennas (GPS and cellular)
- Compact size
- Easy installation
The Road Runner 4 can unlock doors, monitor driver behaviors, disable stolen vehicles remotely, monitor various PTO functions, and much more – this device has hundreds of applications.
- Quad band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Built-in harness
- Instant update capabilities
- 24/7 live GPS tracking through our web-based portal
- Motion, tilt, and impact detection
- Both on and off position updates (2 and 10 minutes respectively)
- 6-month fleet history
- Complete mobile access (Android and iOS)
- 3D global mapping
- Remote disable in case of theft
- PTO alerts
Portable GPS Tracking Device
- Special Needs
- Law Enforcement
- Asset Tracking
The Raven is the Cadillac of GPS Trackers this High Performance Quad band GPRS/GPS Tracker with ‘Store and Forward’, Dual-Interval GPS Reports, Built-In Vibration Sensor, GSM Cell-ID and Low Power Mode, Built-In Microphone, etc. Raven tracker is specially designed for long battery operation time and it tracks accurately both indoors and outdoors. The installation is extremely easy. The high GPS and GSM sensitivities make it being able to function under the dashboard in a vehicle without any external antennae. In addition, it features a built-in vibration sensor and reed switches are available. Features: Compact size High GPS and GSM sensitivity Quad band Worldwide Coverage 2 sets of open I/O are available Vibration sensor and reed switch are available. Also with the optional Slap and track (15600 mah Battery & Pelican case with 80 LBS pull magnet it has never been easier to track a vehicle within seconds.
The Eagle GPS tracker (GPS/GSM) is ideal for long-term vehicle installations. This tracker features a board microphone, long-life battery, built-in vibration sensor, and magnetic reed switch that can be programmed to transmit reports when open or when motion has been sensed. The Eagle tracker also adjusts position updates dep
ending on whether a vehicle is in motion. Since this tracker does not transmit reports when a vehicle is stationary, the Eagle’s battery life is greatly extended.
- A rugged and lightweight (104g) device capable of withstanding harsh temperatures.
- A built-in microphone that enables remote audio surveillance.
- Quad band for international use (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Integrated dual antennas
- Geo-fencing options
- An external panic button that activates SOS reporting.
- Internal 1500 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- 1-Year warranty
- Approved by the FCC and TCRB
- Asset Tracking
- Vehicle & Pet Tracking
- No Monthyl Bill
- 50 Locates/Mos for 1 Year w/Purchase
Locate Now Hummingbird GPS Locator With superior receive sensitivity, fast TTFF (Time to First Fix) and Quad-band GSM frequencies 850/900 /1800 / 1900, its location can be monitored or periodically reported to a backend server. * Water Resistant Built in uBlox GPS chipset with -160dBm tracking sensitivity , -147 dBm autonomous sensitivity. Fast TTFF and high accuracy * MMCX type RF connector for external GPS antenna * Low power consumption, Long standby time * Built in 3D motion sensor for detecting motion and saving power * Fully power management, can be connected to external DC power or battery * Quad band GSM/GPRS frequencies 850/900/1800/1900 * Certified with CE FCC