The Eagle GPS tracker (GPS/GSM) is ideal for long-term vehicle installations. This tracker features a board microphone, long-life battery, built-in vibration sensor, and magnetic reed switch that can be programmed to transmit reports when open or when motion has been sensed. The Eagle tracker also adjusts position updates depending on whether a vehicle is in motion. Since this tracker does not transmit reports when a vehicle is stationary, the Eagle’s battery life is greatly extended.
- A rugged and lightweight (104g) device capable of withstanding harsh temperatures.
- A built-in microphone that enables remote audio surveillance.
- Quad band for international use (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Integrated dual antennas
- Geo-fencing options
- An external panic button that activates SOS reporting.
- Internal 1500 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- 1-Year warranty
- Approved by the FCC and TCRB